[ School Calendar ] [ Staff Webmail ] [ Student Webmail ]
|Indoor Track Registration Forms CE Books Class Flyers||
PL YOUTH SPORTS
* Football for 3rd/4th & 5th/6th grade boys
* Soccer for 2nd/3rd & 4th-6th grade girls and boys
* Volleyball for 3rd/4th & 5th/6th grade girls
* Basketball for K, 1st/2nd grade, 3rd/4th grade & 5th/6th grade girls & boys
* Wrestling for K-6th grade boys
* Golf for 4th - 6th grade girls & boys
* Summer Baseball & Softball
T-Ball through 6th grade - boys and girls
Registration forms are available on line.
Click on the tab to the left for the program you are interested in.
Questions can be directed to Youth Sports at 568-8090 or
Community Education at 568-9200.
Pequot Lakes Youth Sports (PLYS) mission is to teach youth the fundamentals of the game, along with skills, team play, good sportsmanship, and having fun. Pequot Lakes Youth Sports coaches follow our philosophy when coaching a PLYS team.
Youth Sports Advisory Council Board Members:
Julie Despot, Community Education Director